The hardcore alternative to Baileys. Daim bar vodka!
1. Smash a few Daim bars up into small pieces.
2. Have a Bloody Mary whilst doing so. Using some vodka makes space for the good stuff.
3. Chuck the bashed up bits of Daim into the vodka.
4. Shake it up now and again but leave the bottle in the freezer.
5. It is ready in about 48 hours and improves with age.
Any sludge left at the end of the bottle makes an excellent ice cream topping.
The amount of Daim bars to use is about 4 per 750ml of vodka
Try and use a premium vodka that is at least 40% abv.